Wow! Thanks so much for your amazing comments on staying present and content. I need this reminder daily! Since yesterday was so serious, I thought I would share a questionnaire with you all that I saw a while ago on one of my favorite blogs!
I’m such a kid… I love taking surveys. True story: Today I got surveys from the Blend retreat in my e-mail, and I couldn’t wait to fill them out! I felt like it was Christmas!
So here goes… This is my Healthy Habits Survey
1. What did you eat for breakfast?
Yes, breakfast happens in my car sometimes. I eat at red lights… don’t judge.
2. How much water do you drink each day?
I don’t do so well on the water front… However, me sweet friend, Bobbie, gave me this cup with a straw at Blend, so I’ve been trying to fill it up at least 8 times a day. So far I’ve been pretty good!
3. What is your current favorite workout?
My workout philosophy has completely changed! Right now, I am loving pilates, yoga, walking, and weight lifting. I am doing a ton of Blogilates.
4. How many calories do you eat each day?
I don’t count calories. It isn’t healthy for me. I eat when I’m hungry, and I honor my body.
5. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
- cereal… I LOVE cereal and fruit with almond milk.
- dates with almond butter and granola
- STUFT Mama’s protein cookie
- fruit with nut butter
I love snacks. I would snack all day and never make a meal if I could!
6. What do you usually eat for lunch?
This totally depends on what I’m craving and/or what I have time for!
When work is hectic, I have some form of leftovers.
7. What is your favorite body part to train?
My arms! They are so puny! Lol..
8. What is your least favorite body part to train?
My tush because it hurts to sit down the next day!
9. What are your “bad” food cravings?
My mind on food has completely changed. I’m not allowing myself to think of foods as “good” or “bad”. However, I could eat brownies and coconut milk ice cream until I had a tummy ache if I would let myself!
I love SoDelicious coconut milk ice cream!
10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
Yes. A multivitamin, calcium w/ vitamin D, and fish oil. I also use Sunwarrior protein powder, which I LOVE.
11. How often do you eat out?
Maybe once a month?? We rarely eat out. Not that we don’t like to or enjoy it, it just makes it more special when we do go out. Plus, I love to cook!
12. Do you eat fast food?
No. It hurts my tummy. I do eat Chipotle, but I don’t consider that “fast food”.
13. Who is your biggest supporter?
14. Do you have a gym membership?
No, I haven’t found a gym that I feel comfortable in. Plus, I don’t like paying for something I can do at home!
15. How many hours of sleep do you get each night?
7 to 7.5. I would like to get 8, but that doesn’t happen frequently. I NEED sleep. I am not one that can go without it!
16. Do you have a “cheat” day?
I just eat what I want when I want it. Overall, I live a healthy lifestyle so a brownie here or there (or half a pan) isn’t going to wreck anything. I feel like when we start telling ourselves we can’t have something we feel more deprived and our “diet” fails. I don’t believe in cheat days or diets.
17. Do you drink alcohol?
18. Do you have a workout buddy?
No. I enjoy my time working out. That is when I do my best thinking.
19. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a healthy lifestyle?
Helping my family and friends make healthy changes in their lives!
20. What was the last healthy thing you did?
Take a short walk with Luvy. He needed a break from all his studies. :) (His tests start tomorrow!! Pray for him, please!)
Pick a question or two and let me know your answers!