Hey guys! Happy Tuesday!
Sorry it has taken me so long to mention this girls!! :)
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate some other blogs you like for this award.
- Post a comment on each of your nominees’ blogs telling them about the nomination.
Okay so here are my 7 random facts about me.
1. I love nut butters. Right now, I believe I have 6 open nut butter jars. I need therapy.
2. My feet are flat. I have no arch at all.. Luvy calls my feet my platforms. :) It’s all love.
(It’s hard to take a pic of your own foot!)
3. In high school, I worked as a carhop at Sonic. Yes, I wore the skates. Unfortunately (for you… not for me), I can’t find a picture. :)
4. I love to snack. I HAVE to have a snack when I get home from work and again before I go to bed at night. Even if I’m not hungry… I MUST snack.
5. I make friends everywhere. I love people. Luvy makes fun of me because I ALWAYS make friends with whoever sits next to me on an airplane. Hey… I’m stuck sitting next to the person for the duration of the flight…. it would be rude to not make friends… right??? :)
6. I laugh at the most inappropriate times. Then, I can’t stop laughing and start shaking uncontrollably. It is quite a sight. Never tell me to not laugh… it can and will get serious. Just ask Luvy.
7. I have a girl crush on Kelly Ripa. I think she is adorable, and her and her husband are so sweet. My morning starts every day with Live with Kelly. My poor patients don’t have a choice at the 9am hour… we are watching Kelly! :)
There is no way I could list all the Lovely Blogs out there, but here are a few that I love and that I don’t think have already filled this out. :)
Sarah from The Smart Kitchen
Lindsay from Cotter Crunch
Mary from Mary in Marriedland
Lindsay from The Lean Green Bean
Kristin from Stuft Mama
Did you all learn anything about me that you didn’t already know? I’m an open book..
Tell me something random about yourself. I promise not to laugh… I think.