Luvy and I had a wonderful salmon dinner to say goodbye to 2010. It has been an eventful year to say the least!
I hope 2011 has much fewer doctors and hospitals involved. I had my gallbladder out and Luvy had his tonsils out this year.
We set a few 2011 goals
1. Loosen up!! My biggest goal for 2011 is to not take myself so seriously. Dinners don’t have to be perfect, it is okay to miss a workout, and things don’t always have to go as planned. I have a very type A personality.
3. Get my group fitness instructor license and teach.
4. Do more weight training/ yoga.
5. Serve more as a couple- make meals, have people over, etc.
6. Do weekly family devotions.
We have our New Year’s goodies ready. This year there is no sparkling grape juice since it is not LEAP friendly for me. We will be toasting with apple juice! I feel like I’m a kid again– where’s the sippy cup?
Luvy got me a red rose for New Years… could I get any luckier??? 😉
I made him a pumpkin pie. It smells great.. I can’t wait to dig in.
We hope you all have a safe and happy New Year!