I think today is one of the best overlooked holidays around. Happy National Peanut Butter Day!
I love today, because it gives me an excuse to eat peanut butter all day long. I mean.. who wants to ruin the celebration??
Favorite ways to eat peanut butter for me is:
- On fruit- mainly bananas and apples
- peanut butter and banana sandwiches
- on a hot bowl of oats
- on pretzels
- on celery and carrot sticks
- on pancakes, french toast, and/or waffles with maple syrup!
- chocolate peanut butter doughnuts
- or.. just straight out of the jar with a spoon– no double dipping please!
Today, my eats of peanut butter included:
Sounds yuck, but it is only peanut butter on celery sticks with raisins stuffed down in there. It is delicious! Try it.
Luvy made split pea soup for dinner, but don’t fret. My snack tonight will include peanut butter!
Did you all celebrate National Peanut Butter Day??
The recipes for the buckwheat bake and my pie are both on my recipe page! 🙂