In high school, I was so that girl who did the question forwards and forwarded it to all my friends. Don’t act like you all didn’t do it too!
So, here goes..
10 Questions About My Personality
1. When a cashier in the checkout line at the grocery store is being a grump for no reason, how do you typically react?
To be completely honest, I’ll just be really quiet to him/her and not say anything. Unless they get really hateful then I might get snappy. After, I will call Luvy and vent about how rude he or she was. However, I’m learning that we don’t know everyone’s life situations, and he or she might be going through something that is effecting their mood. I know I can be like that sometimes, and I need grace. I just need to be better about giving grace to others.
2. Are you the type that likes going out with your girlfriends or staying in?
I’m such a homebody. It is sad. I like to go out with other couples, but I would MUCH rather have a small get together at the house and hang out. Party pooper.. I know.
3. Do you sob and get emotional watching romance movies?
That is an understatement. I think I started hyperventilating when I watched the Notebook for the first time. I’m a basket case!
4. What stresses you out the most?
Feeling like I have too much going on. I am a very ordered and structured person. When I feel like my schedule is getting too full, or I feel hurried or pressured, I get stressed. However, with school work, I tend to do my best work under pressure.
5. What do you think people think of you?
Oh my… I think people think I’m weird. LOL. One of Luvy’s professors gave me the biggest complement the other day by describing me as “full of life”. I hope that people also think of me as caring and genuine. I am also someone who tells it like it is. Some like that… others not so much.. 🙂
6. When you overindulge do you hit the gym to burn it all off, or just accept the indulgence and follow your same routine?
Just follow my same routine, and try not to make my over-indulgements an everyday habit. Even if you gain a pound from getting dessert with friends, it is SO worth it!
7. Are you easily annoyed?
Sometimes. If I am in a bad mood, hungry, or tired then yes. Other than that, I’m pretty easy going.
8. What do you think is your biggest personality flaw?
Taking things too seriously. I have a hard time just letting go. I’m so type A!
9. What is one thing you don’t think people see enough of when it comes to your personality?
10. Can you feel relaxed in a busy crowd or messy room?
Heavens no! I break out into a cold sweat in a crowd, and I can’t think in a messy room. Type A, remember??
Did you all learn anything about me?
Pick a question from above and tell me your answer!